I began this blog in October 2006 mostly to encourage conversation about the issues that tend to keep me up nights. Blogging doesn’t cure insomnia, but it certainly beats tossing and turning.
A few things:
- The opinions I express in Shalom Rav are mine and mine alone.
- I have another blog called “Yedid Nefesh.” You should read that too.
- Like all bloggers, I love to get comments. Please join the conversation.
- Please try to keep your comments respectful. I welcome criticism, but I won’t let through any comments that I find offensive or inappropriate.
- I enjoy long comment threads, but I’ll end a conversation if it feels like it’s turning into a spitting match.
- Please check in frequently – or better yet, subscribe via email using the button on the homepage.
- Thanks for visiting!