If you are looking for ways to translate your outrage over Arizona’s anti-immigrant law into action, here is a list of companies based in Arizona that you should consider boycotting. Some prominent examples include:
– Arizona Diamondbacks, Location: Phoenix, Arizona
– Best Western International, Inc., Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona
– Cold Stone Creamery. Headquarters: Scottsdale, Arizona
– Grand Canyon
– P. F. Chang’s China Bistro. Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona
– PetSmart. Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona
– Sky Mall, Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona
– U-Haul. Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona
– US Airways. Headquarters: Tempe, Arizona
Click here to send a strongly worded message to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer. Click here to read a letter signed by 90 prominent organizations and individuals in the American Jewish community that was delivered this morning to congressional leaders. And if you live my home state, I encourage you to check out the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights website for more information and action opportunities.
Why do you single these companies out? I’m sure you have your reasons, but … can you share them with readers of this blog?
Shabbat Shalom / Gut Shabbes,
>> Arieh Lebowitz, Associate Director, Jewish Labor Committee
The list on the link was compiled by Padres Unidos. The examples I singled out on the post were chosen with no other criteria than my sense that they were well-known and oft-patronized by white middle-class folks like me.
We use 3 of them a lot and we intend to boycott all 3 of them and let them know why
Thank you for the information, God bless you
ask the naacp how their boycott of sc is working.its not